One of our favourite Christmas activities is to make our own crackers! Now, usually we simply use some colourful paper, a toilet roll tube, some ribbon and stickers. However, we have created a template that you can download for free, here or in our article which you can find in the Children’s section. This is a cut out and colour template.
- Print the template out onto white card
- Cut along the solid lines once the kids have coloured in the festive cracker.
- You will need to fold along the white dotted lines.
- DON’T FORGET to fill the cracker with a little gift and a joke! Get the kids to write their favourite ones down.
- Glue or tape each side of the cracker to the other using the red tabs on the right.
- Tie each end with a ribbon – between the inverted triangles.