We are very excited today to introduce to you The Wonder Planner 1! By now you will have seen some of our Free Resources that you can download and print out to help with various tasks. All of these will help boost your mental health and aid you in having a more organised life.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to create an entire planner that you can use daily, The Wonder Planner 1!
Creating More Than Just Plans!
Planners and diaries can be incredible, but sometimes we end up not sticking with them. One reason might the monotony of completing the same pages over and over. The Wonder Planner is different, innovative, fun and quirky, the beautiful designs will have you eager to sit down with it every day.
Born out of an idea to help improve people’s mental health and give them a way to get those thoughts and feelings out, whilst remaining productive, The Wonder Planner wants to be more than a diary, it wants to be your mental scrapbook.
The Wonder Planner has no dates, 6 months worth of content, but the days, weeks and dates are up to you to include. It can be dipped in and out of easily, no pressure!
The Wonder Planner is packed full of helpful tips and exercises to reconnect the you to all the things you love and experiences you’ve enjoyed. It can be used as and when you need it. These are pages that aim to promote and help boost your mental health, get better self-care and remind you of the happiness in your life.
A simple yet detailed design, which features stunning layouts giving a feel of a notebook crammed with thoughts and plans. It is showcased in gorgeous pastel tones and decorated with daisies, there are no over complicated pages.
What is Insides The Wonder Planner 1?
Set out week by week, with over 360 pages, The Wonder Planner contains the following…
- Weekly Planner – to see your schedule at a glance.
- Task Management – to help you break down those overwhelming jobs and keep your sanity at the same time.
- Self-Care Checklist – so you don’t forget to look after you!
- Meal Planner – for if you need a space to decide on meals for the week ahead.
- Shopping List – helping you ensure you remember everything you need.
- Daily Planners – a more detailed look at your day ahead.
- Weekly Reflections – for you to take a look at the week you’ve had, good and bad.
- 2x Wonder Activities per week – to help reconnect you with your memories, loves and the things you enjoy most in life.
In 6 moths time, we will be releasing The Wonder Planner 2. Whilst the planner will be the same as our first edition, there will be new Wonder Activities for you to complete.
Fun, quirky and innovative The Wonder Planner 1 will make getting your week in order not just simple, but fun. A planner you can stick with to help you get organised and manage day to day life, whilst lifting your mood!
The Wonder Planner 1 is available on Amazon for £19.99!